I recently bought a new smartphone and it had only been around 2 months, that my phone started giving me some battery problems. Initially when I bought the phone it used to give me around 2 days of easy power backup on normal to high usage. But Later when it started getting some memory load, the power backup started to drop and now it runs for just 1 day. Then I did some survey on all the android smartphones in market and was shocked to know that it was not only my phone that was giving just one day power backup, in fact every other smartphone was having the same serious issue.
A smartphone without sufficient power was like a powerful weapon without the trigger. Now I was looking for some solution that was handy and could solve my power problem. Since I knew that every smartphone has the same problem so buying a new one was not an option until we know that our mobile companies have come up with some new discovery that can actually reduce our dependence on the single day battery.
Power Banks, a solution that strike my mind soon but again the issue was it was heavy, not easy to carry everywhere because of big size.
Power card, Something that actually solved my problem and even gave me more freedom to use my smartphone without taking battery tension.
Now it was actually time to buy one. So I bought this new power card technology “XYRA Powercard” and started using it.
I am a lover of new technology and always look for the best solution. So I decided to use this Power Card and share my experience with you.
The Power Card is a compact solution to every smartphone and gives you more than what you expect. I was impressed by the way they had actually put up so many things in such a small package.
They provide you with a) A in built memory card 8/16/64 GB
- b) A LED based indicator for each mode and status update.
- c) Slim design that can fit in your pocket or even your Wallets
- d) A super charge and normal charge switch for your smartphone.
- e) Smartly placed connecting wires within the powercard. So that way you won’t have to
worry about forgetting anything.
- f) Smart charging from laptop.
How did I make use of this device?
I like trekking a lot and recently got a chance to trek on Skandagiri, a place around 75 kms away from Bangalore. You need to carry light on a trek and you cannot think of getting any power socket when you are trekking and camping. So the Smartphone cannot support you on the hole journey and hence my power card was a life saver I must say.
Do you think that it is the only reason I purchased this device? No, there are many such situations like when I am travelling long distances or I have forgotten to carry my charger during some night outs. I no longer need to ask anyone for a charger.
The device gives my mobile an easy recharge of complete 100% once, so that way I am ready with double the battery backup.
The device is smart as well. When you connect your phone to the device and the device other end with your laptop, the device first charges your mobile and then itself. You need not have to worry about the power socket and carrying a charger to charge your phone if you have your laptop. you can plug it into a wall socket adaptor, laptop, car or anywhere you want.
Equipped with a 2200 mAh rechargeable battery, up to 32 GB flash storage memory, built-in cables and a highly efficient circuit with a standby time of up to 150 days, the XS powercard is the smart charger for your phone.
The XS powercard uses the same battery technology as the latest smartphones out in the market – Lithium Polymer (Li-Po).
The portable charger weighs 85 g. Is that true? Xyra powercard is so light that you won’t even feel that you are carrying an extra battery or powerbank with you.
XS powercard Additional Features
Smart Power Management:No on and off switch allows the XS powercard to automatically detect when it is connected to your phone or laptop.
Built-in Protection:Protects your phone against overcharging and overheating.
Talk – Text – Charge: The smart design and shape of the XS powercard allows it to be placed behind your phone enabling talking/texting while charging.
USB syncing : Transfer data between your phone and laptop or computer.
My Experience with this Power card
I have been using it for more than 2 weeks now and I have found it really useful for a person like me who always looks out for ways to save time and money.
The power card is really fits into my budget and provides me with extra facilities that are not combined available in that range.
It charges my phone in just 2-3 hours and I need not have to put my work on hold like a quick conference call or some online meeting.
The backup is really supportive in the manner that it is possible to charge the card once and then use it any time later, like after 1 week. Even after 1 week the card has enough power storage, so the leakage of power is not there.
The mobile once fully charged with Xyra power card is capable to run 1 full day with little to normal usage. But when using smartphone for functions like videos, listening songs and surfing internet, the battery drains quickly.
Over all the Powercard is one good option to all the android users. You need not have to worry about the connecting cables, the pendrive and your battery.
You can check out the product details below and at the XYRA website https://helloxyra.com/
- Brand: XYRA
- Item Weight: 68 g
- Product Dimensions (cm): 8.4 x 6.4 x 0.7
- Battery Cell Composition: Lithium Polymer
- Battery Power: 2200 milliamp_hours
- 2200mAh rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery with 500+ life cycles providing a significant power boost of between 70 and 120 percent
- Embedded USB 2.0 and Micro USB cables enable data transfer between smartphone and PC
- Requires no additional cables
- When connected to a power source and your smartphone, the XS powercard first prioritizes your phone, charging it to 100 percent, after which it charges itself
- Variable Charge Rates: Choose between charging your phone faster or more efficiently
- Ergonomic Design: Effectively utilizes the space above the existing credit cards in your wallet to maximize battery capacity while adding no more than 7.0mm of thickness
- Fortified metal USB tip compatible with wall adapters
- Protects your smartphone and itself from overcharging Autonomously detects when a phone is connected (no ON/OFF switch)
- Convenient Shape: Place your XS powercard behind your phone to talk/text while charging
- Tri-Colored LED Indicator:Dim green – XS powercard above 20%, Bright Green – XS powercard at 100%, Red – XS powercard below 20%, Blue – XS powercard charging itself
- XS powercard Lightning Connector versions are Apple certified and compatible with ALL versions of iOS
Android Micro USB Compatible with all Android phones and Micro USB compatible phones
Apple Lightning Connector Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod Touch 5, iPod Nano 7, iPad 4, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
Share with us your views and questions on the above smart power card and let us know what you think about it. Have you used the product? Are you satisfied? Where to purchase it from? or Is there any discount on the Xyra Powercard? Any questions in your mind, Just ask us and we will solve your problems.
Latest posts by Anurag (see all)
- Friends who define the true equation of Friendship - October 7, 2016
- Freecharge, the Best Digital Wallet in the Digital Ecosystem - September 28, 2016
- Benefits and Advantages of using wordpress for every type of blogger - August 10, 2016