Sample resume that will help you decide what comes first in your resume and how to format your resume.
Sample template below
Mob. :-your mobile number yourEMAILADDRESS@gmail.com
B. Tech. in Electronics and Communication from Institute of name ____ , Gurgaon first class with distinction with (CGPA – x.xx).
12th ( 2008-2009 )
CBSE ( AISSCE)
9.01 (Out of 10)
Software Languages – C, C++ (Basic), Perl Scripting, MySQL, Linux (command line)
Hardware Languages – VERILOG, SYSTEM VERILOG, Assertion based verification, Constrained
Operating Systems – Linux – Red Hat v6.0, Windows XP/7
EDA Tools & Technology - Questa, Modelsim, Precision, NCsim, RTL Compiler
name of company , Noida – – June, 2013 to Present
Scripting Languages: TCL, PERL Scripting
Other programming languages: – HTML
Configuration Management: Perforce
Tools: tools you have worked on , Linux(OS) , Perl
- Creating Automation with good Perl scripting knowledge.
- Development Projects on Perl Scripting like Regression testing Automation, QA automation.
- Working Experience on Unix operating system including Linux and Aix
- Website Development Project in Html and Perl Scripting.
- Synthesis flow in RC.
- HDL Modelling in Verilog.
- Synthesis benchmarking w.r.t. (TNS, WNS, Area, Power) across number of customer designs across the release and Debugging QOR degradation issues.
- Regression Testing and Bug fixing.
- Working closely with RnD for successful RC releases on All Platforms(Linux , Aix, Solaris)
Soc hardware design and verification related projects :-
1) LC3 microcontroller IP Verification and design (SYSTEM VERILOG) on QUESTA.
2) Design of a UART module and writing the VIP in Verilog and System Verilog.
3) Design of a YAPP router and also writing the VIP of the same.
Major project – Secured Wireless transmission via RSA cryptography (hardware) in 8051 embedded C.
Other projects :-
1) Water level indicator with an automatic alarm mechanism. (4th semester)
2) Accident Eliminator through RF signals for Indian Railways. (5th semester)
3) Vehicle Automation and Line Follower. (Embedded C coding)
3rd yearSummer Industrial Training at Company name, Noida
- Training on Verilog and System Verilog Hardware description language and Hardware verification language.
- Assertion based verification, Constrained Random verification, OVM basics
Achieved “5thposition” in the batch of 30 and certified with additional appreciation.
2nd year Summer Industrial Training at BSNL, Kkr (Haryana)
- Modules on Transmission Techniques, Optical Fiber and Mobile Communication and Architecture of GSM, CDMA, and 3G networks.
- Advanced technologies like, FTTH technique, Wi-Fi, Edge, WLL, Wap, and Wimax.
Extracurricular Activities / Awards
- Won the ‘BEST INNOVATION ‘award in Robotics organized at college level.
- Won 1st prize in TPP (Technical Paper Presentation) held under IEEE in tech fest 2012.
- Won 3rd prize in DATA ANALYSIS quiz in Inter-college competition.
- Senior Event Coordinator at college Technical fest.
- Received the EXCEL certificate from Ericson.
* This is just a sample resume . you can always write a resume better than this one.
Good Luck !
Latest posts by Anurag (see all)
- Off-road and On-road Tata Hexa Experience for the car lovers - December 29, 2016
- Friends who define the true equation of Friendship - October 7, 2016
- Freecharge, the Best Digital Wallet in the Digital Ecosystem - September 28, 2016